Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Achey-breaky body

With MLS as my new BFF and the yogalates trainings, I am now officially mentally and physically drained.

And they say yogalates was supposed to be easy peasey and relaxing??

I ache.
My arms ache.
My legs ache.
My tummy.. Don't even get me stated with my tummy.
I sneeze and I flinch. Laughing can now cause serious stabs of pain. Bloody hell :(
And my head is pounding like some wannabe rocker is wreaking havoc in my head.
(I suspect it's the MLS info bouncing around in my head.)

But even with all that's going on, I still made time for I love Bazaar.
Heh. Superwoman indeed.
When it comes down to it, nothing relaxes me more than a good session of retail therapy :)

The whole event was relatively small. But there were definitely good finds there..




To be honest, I've been going gaga trying to find the perfect pocket skirt. (I've been searching for 2 whole months!) Can you believe that retail outlets do not sell these?? *pfft* I got this perfect little thing at only RM20. Which amazed me coz it's made of really good jean material. Plus, It's in my size! Whee~





Okay, confession time. Ever since fashion week came up with the whole cracked flag print on the runway, I've been searching high and low for a similar style (that I could actually afford). No luck. Not only is it hard to find a dress like this, it can get pretty pricey too -think of a price range between RM90-200. Yikes!


But I found this darling wedged between layers and layers of not-so-pretty garments. (I almost jumped up and down with glee. Seriously.) And the lady even gave me another discount! Can you believe this dress sold at RM28? *Grins*
AND it has embedded pockets! I like!


This Rapunzel print top was too good to pass up. I absolutely LOVE the print effect and the artsy twist. This is definitely more my style. Fairy tales are good and all, but lets face it, I cannot carry off the candy-sweet look. Anyway, I snatched this up coz it only cost me RM8!



The next installation will be on next weekend (1st & 2nd May, Subang Parade).
I will definitely be there! *Grins*





Okay! Enough!
Now go and study you lazy bum!
MLS is waiting for you!!!
*Siiiigh!*




0 Mystified People: