Monday, April 26, 2010

I need you now

God, I cannot believe its been almost two months since my last post.
I almost forgot how good it felt to have a space to vent :(

My finals are here! (How time flies!!!)
2 down, 3 to go.
Speaking of, the last paper was a huge suck fest.
I just pray that I don't get another useless B.
Yeah2, I know I should be thankful for a B, but it's hard to be happy with a B when the people around you look down on you because of it.

Last sem's horror results CANNOT repeat itself.
Just the thought of it... *shivers*

Next up, MLS! The monster of the semester.
Quite honestly I cant figure out heads or tails of the whole course. Heh.
This is bad.
I wanna study but I do not think my head can digest anything law related at the moment.






Plus, due to my health complications, I had to take up yoga & palates.
(I can imagine the whole world snickering) *Sobsob*
Though many think that I wont stick to the routines or the dieting (no more coke!! Fuck me.) I'm determined to make it!
I've stuck with it for 5 days.. Yay! (Trust me, if it's me, this is a monumental achievement)

0 Mystified People: