Sunday, February 6, 2011

Suddenly

Now that Jessup is over, I really don't know how to feel.
Losing- especially when we're so far down the road hurt more than I've ever expected.
Leaving me unsure.
I thought that packing my bags and leaving was what I wanted.
But now.. I'm not so sure.

As usual, I poured my woes on the boyfriend.
And for all the brain cells I have, I couldn't see what he saw;
That this meant a lot to me. I have never cried so hard (even when I'm alone) like I did on that day.
I sobbed like a child in his arms.
And when he uttered that his girlfriend is not a quitter.. And that I should square my shoulders and kick some ass next year- That hit a nerve.
Because I planned to do exactly that.
Quit.

I don't know if 2 weeks to make up my mind is enough.
Because in all honesty, I truly believe that the team will fare better without me.








But I still enjoyed my holidays!
I ate so much!
Shark fin soup overload!
*Grins*
I LOVE this.


ps: I have not even touched any of my assignments.
AND I have a test on Monday.
I am such a bloody genius.
   

0 Mystified People: