Monday, January 10, 2011

Maybe not so buta jalan at 21

I’ve finally (!) Figured out how to get to Klang’s Post office.
After a week of trying.
Meh.
Sometimes, you can’t just wait for somebody to hand over the directions to you.
You have to do it yourself and via the old fashion way- Get on the road and stop to ask for directions.
I guess the old ways are the best.
(Google maps DID NOT help one bit!)
I managed to find the place in only an hour.
(This is a MAJOR feat to me!)

Again, simply being nice to others works wonders!
Some even drew maps for me.
And although you guys won’t read this, Thank you!

We’re supposed to hand in out memorials tomorrow.
And the trainers are going to check our work in a couple of hours.
*Gulp*
So to calm my nerves and to relax after a day of stressing out editing points of law that I’m not very sure of- I did my nails. *Bahaha!*

Left

Right

Thumb, index & pinkie fingers in Elianto's Grape Wine
Middle & ring fingers in Orly's Sand Castle


I think I’m having a good nail week.
This time the application was flawless.
I normally have problems applying Orly and Elianto nail polishes..
(=.=)”









PS- Look what I picked up from the post office!



(These are mine~)
To those who purchased some together with me, You’ll get yours soon!


0 Mystified People: