Tuesday, July 19, 2011

I'm feeling much better..
Though I admit that I'm still avoiding home.
I'll get over it soon..
And I'll pretend like nothing happened.

The boyfriend said something that I'll never forget:

"Be the better person even if people don't expect you to be.

So when your pay comes, do exactly as you planned to do.
You don't have to say you heard anything, just move on and do what is right.
People will realize by themselves how wrong they've been..
People always do this.. We never realize that we're taking someone for granted.."

His words doesn't exactly make me feel better, but it makes sense..
There's nothing I can do about it now.
All I can do is to prove them wrong once the time comes..

And while waiting for the time to come, I'll have as much fun as I can :)
Meow's birthday is today!
I'm so hyped!
We're planning to do something nice for her..
But we wont tell exactly what (Yet)!
She may read this!
*Giggles*


Oh, and I'm LOVING this song!
Paramore just released the music video today :p

3 Mystified People:

Ramen said...

Thank you very much for the birthday celebration. I love you Meow~ Btw, I like that song too :)

Nurul Gan said...

what happened babe? just come by if you want to talk ok?

Reina Lum said...

To Ramen, I'll see u tomorrow!
We;ll sing to this song while we lepak!

To Nurul, This weekend for sure!!!