Sunday, July 31, 2011

What would one sacrifice for vanity?!

In my case, it's carbohydrates.
Though I love them so~

It's day 5 of my low carb-diet.
Yes, day 5.
I dared not announce it before I started.
Buat malu je if I don't even last 3 days!

I started because a guy who fancied me said "Oh, you got chubbier! You were thinner last year."
I must have given him a death stare because he instantly covered up by saying "But it suits yoooouuu.." (I spelled it that way because it was exactly how he said it.)
And you think THAT's gonna score u any points?!
No wonder you're still single.
(Still in a quite bitter mood.)
Men, a word of advice, do NOT tell a girl that she's gained weight, or worse, FAT.
It will only get you into trouble.
Even if it's true, lie.


But I guess the straw that broke my back was when my mom uttered "My god! You've gained!".
Twas the FIRST thing she said to me when I got home.
Ouch.
Hence my attempt to shed the pounds :(

I must admit, this low carb-diet is hard to stick to.
Especially since I can't eat all the things I love..
So now I just look at them..

Looking....
Still looking..
Absorb every last bit of carb with my eyes..
...And I'm done!
Now I'm full!
Meh.

But The worse part is that I can't have my all time fav food..

Drools..
Ohhh... Lush Jamoca Almond Fudge..
Why oh WHY are you so bad for me..
And yet.. I ache for you..

Thank god there's 'Cheats'.
If I'm not allowed a day a month to eat indulgent things, I think I'll go nuts..

But hey, this is a much better way to lose weight then to starve myself.
(I would NEVER do that!)
All I need to do is to cut down my sugar intake.
Hmm... Actually exercising may be a good idea too.
I'll try harder.. *Sighs..*






Tomorrow's goal: exercise! (codename for wash my car!)
Haha..

0 Mystified People: