Sunday, July 17, 2011

OBSESSED

Scene: On bed, in front of the lappy looking at new accessories revising my mooting script.

Mom: What are you doing? (Sounds annoyed)
Me: Uh?
Mom:You've been twirling and sniffing your hair for over an hour!
Me:Oh. (continues to swirl and sniff hair)


I am obsessed with my hair.
It's FINALLY long enough for me to play with!
(This is a great feat since my hair grows at a snails pace! Meh.)
And THIS time I swear that I'll let it grow.
I will NOT butcher my hair like I did the last time.
My new mantra:

I will not cut my hair.
I will not cut my hair.
I will NOT cut my hair.

Yes, I get bored easily.

Anyways, I took a security measure..
Meow get's to slap me if I try talking myself into getting a short do again. (=_=)"
(I think she's a lil too happy with the job)

And I finally let myself try this!


I have never tried the brand but I always wanted to.. The scent is so yummy!
It leaves my hair smelling like berries for at least a day- and when the smell is all gone, I'll wash it again just to get the smell back. Meh.

I'm not sure if really helps my hair. So far, it's alright. It does it's job as a shampoo.
The only thing winning me over is the smell!

I feel prettiest when I'm all clean & smell good~
Haha!





When I get my first real pay check, the first thing I'm gonna look for is a REALLY good shampoo with a killer scent!
(If this one doesn't work out.. I hope it does!)
I think it's high time I start pampering myself again..
Oh, and my hair is so pretty now~ 
Uber happy! 

2 Mystified People:

Ramen said...

I'll do a great job, am very good at it :)

Reina Lum said...

Eyh! (Not looking forward to this!)