Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Broken promises

I've finally succumbed to the thrill of finding amazing deals at bazaars!
I have no idea why not a lot of people came to The Threadzoo @Red Carpet Avenue The Strand..
To be quite honest, it's one of the more interesting bazaars I've been to all year.
I think I've been to at least one event per week these past few months and I'm proud to say that I've kept my promise of not spending my hard earned $$$ on all the quirky (I love quirky) stuff I find there.

But The Threadzoo ruined my (almost) 1 year run by having vendors who sells BOOKS.
(=_=)"
I can't help it!
They had a title from Julia Quinn (!!!). *Swoons*
One I did NOT own! (O.O)
And once the ball started rolling, I couldn't stop myself to save my life.
Meh!


My guilty pleasures~
So $$$ spent there..
But then again, money well spent!
"Duchess by Night" (the one on the far left) is actually quite good!
BUT.
I have a test on International Trade Finance tomorrow..
And I still have the urge to read the darn book!
Arrrgh!!!

Oh, I also met lots of awesome people!
*Grins*

New amigos!
Mehehehe!

0 Mystified People: