Monday, November 21, 2011

Irritated beyond comparison

I am currently registering for my NR status.
NR: Non-resident.
I am a non resident of UiTM.
I wish I don't have to set foot in UiTM ever again!
But alas.. what choice do I have?

It seems that the great Montesquieu got it right.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Or in this case. sudden elevation into minimal power.

Apparently there's a crackdown on us "student drivers".
So boys and girls, stay very vigilant.
You wouldn't want to slapped with summons worth hundreds now would you?
Personally, I'd rather spend the money on myself rather then give it to the university.

So there it is.
I have just clicked 'send' to my NR application.
And now I have to wait for my dear father to wake up so that I can get the 'geran kereta' from him.

This blows.




PS:
And I think I might have just violated some kind of provision in AUKU.
Bust I just don't fucking care. 

0 Mystified People: