Monday, November 7, 2011

I'm a Snorlax!

I dub myself the queen of procrastinators!

I have finished reading "Duchess by Night"
(Which was actually quite good. Albeit it being a lil too soppy at parts. But it's definitely a keeper.)

I have updated Avant La Mode.
Though I know I don't have to since I've just updated it yesterday. (=_=)"

I have planned all the things I wanna do once I finish writing the second chapter of my project paper.
Which includes watching "Crazy stupid Love"
*\(^_^)/*  <-- Me cheering with pom poms.

But I haven't even STARTED to type!
I have spent the whole day 'preparing' to write my stupid project paper.
*Flying kick muka sendiri*
I feel like a bum.



Maybe the picture of Snorlax makes more sense if I also disclose that I've GAINED 1 KG.
Despite my attempts to shed the pounds.
Ugh.






PS: This picture reminds me of Totoro! <3
Maybe I'll watch it after I'm done with my Project Paper.
*Acts like the 3 tests next week doesn't exist* 
*Sigh*

0 Mystified People: