Tuesday, January 5, 2010

All together now, 1,2,3 *Fuuuh!*

God loves me after all.
By some cosmic interference, things are actually going my way. (Finally!)

I escaped 'her' for the semester (and hopefully for the rest of my natural life).
But unfortunately, not everybody is as lucky.
Regardless, this has to be said for my sake; Yeahoo~
*Victory dance* Heh.

To sum up the 1st day of class: hectic.

Running around in heels = Hell's fire devouring your feet.
(This was made worse due to the fact that UiTM is hilly. So not only did I have to run, I had to run up an inclined path. motherfucker!)

But atleast the torture was (somewhat) worth it.

1. I am now officially a Mawarian (??). Heh. Am still not sure if that's a good thing. But hey, atleast I get to use it whenever I want and still go home on a whim. I like :)

2. Found out that I'll be apart of Maritime moots. Sure, I was ecstatic when I found out. But after the giddiness died down, I'm starting to wonder if I've gone way over my head. *sigh* Quite honestly, I'm scared shitless. Not only am I the least experienced and least knowledgeable person in the teams. I might very well also be the least confident.

Again, I still do not understand why people think I'm so comfortable speaking (making a fool of myself more like!) in public.
I swear you all can hear my heart going on overdrive every time I get up to speak!





Special thanks to the boyfriend for neutralising the hectic-ness of the day.
And also for treating me to a smashing film.
I adore you.

0 Mystified People: