Friday, January 8, 2010

I WANT!


Florence + the machine is coming to Singapore for their maiden concert!!!!!
OMFG! I want to go and see Florence Welch!


I almost squealed (yes people, SQUEALED) in the middle of my moots meeting when I found out about it yesterday. I know I'm slipping into groupie mode here BUT(!) I've been hankering to see them live since FOREVER. I wanna go SO badly.

PLEASE will somebody take me to see the show??
Pleeeaaseeee~
As I've said before, money is no object. I just wanna fucking go!

Unfortunately, it's in Singapore. So I need atleast 1 person to go with me. Plus, ticketing is through credit cards (which I cannot use!). And it's only S$ 55 a pop! Fuck me.

I really wanna go! Am on the brink of desperation here. Anyways, when else will they perform here?? This is my chance!




Will hatch up a sceme to get me to the concert. MUST!



0 Mystified People: