Sunday, January 3, 2010

Girl with the glass

I'm absolutely dreading going back to class.
Especially since ALL my classes start at (fuck me!) 8 a.m.

I predict that I'll skip most of my morning classes (due to the fact that there's no way in hell that I'll be able to wake up). As for the rest, I'd go- albeit teribbly late. Dont wanna get banned for exams now do we?? (>,<)"

I'll miss all the lazy days leisurely reading books and watching films.
No more mind-fucking good art to wow me anymore- or atleast not as much.
*Sigh*

Speaking of; Ame'lie was mind blowing! Awesome on a whole new level. I cant fucking believe I haven't seen it sooner. Boo me.




If you've adored "Before sunset", "Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind" or even the quirky creations of Tim Burton, You'll love this. The dynamic story telling and the delicious way the dialogs make you fall in love with the characters is simply Divine.

If made by a lesser director, the film would've been ho-hum. But the depth of the character- Ame'lie, more than makes up for it. Bravo Jean-Pierre Jeunet!

(In secret, I fell some sort of kinship with Ame'lie.. She sees everybody else's world as clear as water but her's cant be more complicated. Heh.)

Beautiful soundtracks as well. Though I'm not really a classical fan, I definitely enjoyed this. Sometimes words aren't needed to express feelings..
Now I wish I knew how to play the piano. Ha!

The only down side of the whole thing is that it's in french. So finding a copy of the film with it's original french audio and English subtitles is a bitch.

Oh well, atleast I have it now..

Now, anyone have a copy of "The last station" ?? Please! I want to see it SO badly.





Have to wake up early tomorrow.
And I shall find out if I have a class with 'her'.
I'm fucked if it's true.
God have mercy on me.

0 Mystified People: