Saturday, January 16, 2010

I. Am. Eight.

I simply do not understand what's the big deal about growing older.

Sure, you thank your lucky stars that you havent joined hades (yet).
But other then that, growing older = More responsibilities + More work - fun.
I wanna be 7 again.
-->*sigh* I dislike this! (influence from too much facebook) Heh.

Aside from my frumpy-mopey mood due to the fact that I'm no longer a kiddie, 2009 has actually treated me rather well.

My 14 year friendship with The Bestie has now turned 15 and stronger then ever.
I have a boyfriend who loves and adores me.
And I've (finally) found a friend on campus who I can trust and depend on.
(Trust me, with so much hate and back-stabbing tendencies in the fac, this is definitely a big deal.)

And for the first time in my life, somebody threw me a surprise.
Though the methods they used to con me there is somewhat humiliating for me (btw, I shall get you for that!), It was worth the temporary flurry of foolish acts.
Twas beyond sweet. Small and personal. Just the way I like it :)


Meow, I adore you :) Thank you, mastermind. Plus, You knew what was my fav cake! Extra brownie points for that~

cake, good food, ciggies, people I love and lots of laughter makes me a happy girl :)

 


Classes are as hectic as they can be!
Thank god I still have my refresh button.





0 Mystified People: