Friday, August 12, 2011

All Good Things

This shall be the most happy/optimistic post I've had in a VERY long time.
The thing is, I have almost nothing to complain about.
(Nothing that matters anyways)

I have a great family.
A group (although it's a small group) of loyal friends.
And a boyfriend who never fails to remind me everyday that he loves me.

I guess there's a reason why people say your teen years are the "hardest"..
That's the time when you have to figure out who you are.
Or (arguably more importantly) who you surround yourself with.

I have to admit that I found myself BECAUSE of the people around me.
And for that, I shall be forever grateful to those whom have been pillars in my life.

I can finally feel my feet firmly on the ground.
And I realize that I am such a blessed soul.
For all of the dysfunctional relationships I've been in, now I realize that I was wrongly led to believe that I was the source of all conflicts.
I am really not as complicated and as soulless and people perceive me to be.

So you can call me an Ice Queen.
But this Ice Queen is happier then you will ever be.





PS: Am slowing down on my low carb-diet.
Still haven't eaten any rice but I've started having some bread (Steamed pau to be exact.. Tee-hee!)
It's puasa anyways.. 
I need my energy! Meh!
(ALASAN!)

0 Mystified People: