Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Delays. Delays! DELAYS!

Stress!
I hate it when there's delays.
Especially delays that I can't do anything about!

Yes, I am talking about ALM's second pre-order batch..
ALM's international warehouse is being refurbished.
WHY the hell would you want to do it NOW?!
When you know it'll be a super duper busy season due to the double festivities?!
Sheesh!
What crappy business sense! 
Delay one.


Mr Kastam says;
"Puasa.
Ergo, offices closes early.
Oh, and since we're fasting, we can't possibly go through all the shipments as fast as we usually do.
And did we mention that there's an increase of imported items because of the double festivities?
You will just have to wait your turn then..
Oh yeah, before I forget to mention it, it might take a week.
NO, you can't pick it up without us checking the items first."

Me;
"#*@%^*!!!!"

Delay two.


This means that I'll have to wait till Friday to know if I can pick up all of ALM's goodies.
*Sigh*
So near yet so far..
Thank god all my ALM babes & Dudes are cool with this..
I'd have a total breakdown if they start getting mad at me (=_=)"




PS: This is my exact expression at the moment..


Am super pissed.
But I cannot do a thing about it!
*Brewing*

0 Mystified People: