Friday, August 26, 2011

Busy Bee

I've been a VERY busy bee!
Tee-hee~
ALM's pre-orders are more complicated then I thought..
But things are falling into place.
I guess I just need time to learn the ropes :s

Note to self: Plan ahead.
Check for holidays & when I will not be around to handle all pre-order details.
DO NOT place closing dates & estimated times of arrival on those dates!
Seems pretty basic and obvious right?
But I swear that it didn't even occur to me to think about that.
(=__=)"
Fail.

Am also somewhat nervous about going to Europe.
I'll be missing the first week of the semester & that's when I'm supposed to submit the first chapter of my project paper..
And I haven't even started editing for it!
Oh no..
I hope my darling teammates won't be too pissed at me for not being around.
Heh.



Oh, and the part that sucks most- my luggage limit is only 20 kg! Dammit!
But I wanna SHOP! 
Plan: Bring two suitcases, one check in luggage & one hand luggage. AND make sure my huge ass luggage is EMPTY! And if I can manage it, I'll pack REALLY light so that there's some space in my hand luggage!
Yeah! 
I can do it!
*Over!!!*


 

0 Mystified People: