Monday, September 14, 2009

Beware! Giant Panda On The Loose

One week till Raya. Can't fucking believe it!
No, I'm happy that the hols are coming up. The finals right after Raya, not so much. *Sigh*

I feel as if my brain has turned to mush and the darn thing refuses to receive any new law related knowledge. (Things non-law/academic on the other hand, I can remember! Damnit!)

It's like I have a 512 MB memory card and it's full! Jam! Dah takleh masuk lagi. (Bayangkan bas sial kat UiTM yang dah penuh ngan org [aka, information].. Masuk lagi!- yells the bus driver [a.k.a me]. Memag dah takleh masuk. What to do??)

Hish. I wonder how I can upgrade my memory to 8GiG..
Maybe I should start by getting off my lazy ass and start studying.

Yeah riiight. Easier said then done!


,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


On a totally random note;

I love that hat! The panda hat.
It makes me look like a panda.
A pretty darn cute panda at that! Ha!
Complete with a cute lil tail at the back..
Wee~

I have been spotted by random strangers twice wearing that hat.
The same reaction; shock. Then amusement/laughter.
Yeah, I spread the happiness! Hohoho... Eh, silap.. Selamat~ Hari Raya~
Mesti dapat pahala coz buat orang lain girang. Haha.

But most importantly, I love it as it kept my ears from freezing off.
(Note to self; next time make sure you know where you're going first. Ergo you'll wear appropriate clothes and not bloody shorts and sleeveless top to a high-altitude-freeze-your-ass-off place!)


,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


Am still frustrated. Grr...
Need.To.Study.
Up-grade!
Assignments not done, fuck.
No study week, double fuck!

To top it off, dah la belum shopping raya.

Sheesh!

0 Mystified People: