Monday, September 7, 2009

Choking Back Puke and Blowing Smoke

Once again, my precious 4 day hols is down the drain..
Last week's loss was due to the bloody memorials. This week, it's mooting.
(T.T)

Well, at least it was worth it.
I say this just because we won (at least) something. Ha!
Our hard work was not in vain.

The first round was ridiculous. Yes, we're a bunch of lucky bastards to get away with that. Against the part 6s, with no experience and a memorial & bundle of authorities yang berkualiti sampah.

Yours truly was so nervous, I was (literally) on the verge of throwing up. Right in front of the bloody judge. Hmm.. With enough velocity, I think it'll HIT the judge. Cool. Ha!

Thank god they were late AND unprepared.
Ergo, our asses weren't whipped and as a lil tidbit, we actually won.




Yeah! Props to our sponsor, the lil man in the cupboards!
(Excuse us, have gone crazy due to the stress..)

Much needed ego booster in my part. After that we pretty much dah perasan bagus and rolled with it.

Then....

We got to the finals! (O.0)


The finalist!!!
Ha! Sape entah la yang ber"peace" kat belakang tu..


Twas more than I've ever expected. And since we had to switch sides from the respondents to the appellants for the finals, I knew that winning was really slim. Ok, Winning was outta the question. (hey, I'm being realistic here!) But whatever, Mooting is definitely more fun then writing the memorials. (Kantoi lah I'm one lazy ass) So we went into it kamikaze style!

Who cares if we win or lose? Either way, we won't go home empty handed.

Second place was good enough. Ojan even managed to bag the special mention award.
And I landed the best mooter award. Ngee~
*Do the victory dance* Woot!

Special thanks to Feaz who practically toiled with the team that day.
Best trainer yo!


Tengok la muka orang perasan bagus! Heh~


PS; Thank you to everybody who came and gave their support! You guys are the BEST.



,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,



That night, celebration time!!!
Did my disappearing act and bergembira tahap tak sedar diri.

Twas a fun night as I got to bully the boyfriend until he squirmed. Ha! That's what you get for missing my mooting! Que evil laugh- Muahahaha!!!

Being his dictator self, he forbid me (yes ladies and gentlemen, FORBID me! Mana tah dia dapat kuasa! Grr..) from smoking. So as an alternative, he introduced me to shisha (is that how you spell it?? Whatever la..)

I have to say, it's better than nothing. The next best thing baby! Haha.
Anyway, Quote; "Its much safer than smoking"


Hmm.. If you say so..








0 Mystified People: