Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hols-er-riffic

I wish I had a refresh button. Yes, as in the one you have when you right click your mouse.

One click and hey, presto! Your back on top of your game! *Sigh* I have no idea why I feel so lethargic. It's just one of those days when you just feel down and out. Everyday it's the same old thing. I'm in a rut. And a very stressful rut at that!

I need to unwind, and I know exactly what to do to achieve that. Dear God, forgive me. (=.=)"



,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,




The hols are here! Normally I would be psyched, no more classes for a week! But not getting to sleep in a proper bed for 4 days and a ton of cleaning to do is not a very jolly hols in my book.

*Sigh* Is it just me or is this year's Raya especially dull? It seems so boring this year. No preparations, no house full of relatives.. Heck, we don't even have goddamn raya cookies -we used to get those at least a week before raya. And since I'm 'all grown up' now, I have to toil in the kitchen (contrary to popular beliefs, not all women enjoy enslaving themselves over the hot-like-hell stove. I'd rather sit with the boys and watch the telly, thankyouverymuch!).

Unfortunately for me, the older female relatives (including dear mummy) will start saying annoying phrases like "Oh dear, if you cant stay in the kitchen, how on earth are you gonna get married?" My god. So kuno. I mean, what's the point of me cracking my head open at Uni if I'll just end up in the kitchen? I can cook just fine. No, don't laugh. I really can! Okay, so it ain't 5 star, but what does it matter?? That's what 5 star restaurants are for! And if I (ever do) get married, I'll make a point of warning my beau very early in the game. Fair right??

But god forbid I retort something on those lines! They'll just say I'm ignorant and/or rude. Then I'll surely get a tongue lashing from mummy later. *sigh* I just can't win can I?

Plus, a week and a half of hols with him back home is no fun. I know it's still early in the hols but knowing that it'll be that long just makes it worse. I miss him miserably already. Am currently thinking of ways to trick him into come back to me early. But then that means I'm taking him away from his dear family.. Haih, I hate it when I get guilty doing what I really want.

Am NOT looking forward to this..

0 Mystified People: