Sunday, February 14, 2010

*Gasp*!!!

I am in shock.

After countless times of withdrawing my money willy-nilly, I finally mustered up the courage to check the balance of my bank account...

Twas a BIG mistake.

If I must describe the state of my accounts in one word, It'll be 'pathetic'.
Padan muka! Spend macam anak orang kaya lagi!
*Sigh*
If I keep this up, I'll be having Maggie cup for dinner EVERY night for the rest of my semester.. (T.T)

HAVE to stop the temptation to splurge. But sometimes when you splurge in order to spend time with your loved ones, it seems so worth it. Ergo, can you blame me for spending on them??
I think not!
(Heh. Defensive pulak..)

Anywho, this lil tidbit probably means no shopping/fine dining with friends this CNY holz.
Cisss, and I was just getting excited to shop- got sale yo! I Want the amazing print mini dress and clench belt! And now I cant have it..
Fuck me.


I shouldn't have checked the damn thing.
Frankly, I'd be MUCH happier oblivious to the fact that my piggy bank is running low.

*Sigh*
Need to go into 'save' mode. (Sheesh!)





Am hoping that my CNY angpows will cover my losses and make my retail therapy dreams come true!
(yes, yes. I know it's wrong to extort money out of a family gathering, but desperate times calls for desperate measures!)

0 Mystified People: