Sunday, February 7, 2010

Loo-tastrophies and halfniversaries

I HATE malicious gossips.
I do not need them.
I do not take pride of being talked about.
Leave me the fuck alone, thankyouverymuch.

And the funny thing is; People equate gossiping with girls!
Hah! Ni mesti golongan manusia yg tak pernah jumpa lelaki UiTM.
Granted that NOT all of 'em are scum from the bottom of the dung pile.. But the damage these low-lives wreak is enough to make me swear off trusting the whole lot altogether.
*Sigh*
Sorry guys.

Yes, it's not like I've never been the bud of jokes or even the slut in a stupid far fetched story.
Been there, done that.

But back then I had nothing to lose.
I just had myself to take care of and any friend of mine who were brain dead enough to actually believe such stories.. Well, who needs friends who's THAT dumb anyways?

Now, I have somebody to care for.
Though I know that he doesn't believe anything they say and he constantly reassures me that he's cool with it; I know it's not okay.
He's just too nice a guy to make a big fuss.
But I know he's hurt. Maybe for me, maybe for himself for not being able to stop it.
The point is moot, it still hurts him and I hate those who were responsible.
Hear that? I hate you with the burning heat of a thousand suns.
Tak selamat la korang.. Karma's a bitch indeed.

p/s: Since I know that there's tons of people who have bad mouthed me before, let me more specific (I cant hate people at random now can I?); You commented about my sexuality in the men's loo. Sheesh, desperate much??






We have reached our half year mark!
New record. Hooraah!
And we still adore each other just as much (if not more).
Tee-hee~

0 Mystified People: