Thursday, February 11, 2010

My expanding lazy ass (literally)

“Hey Rei, look at that girl’s rack! Damn that’s hot!” *Makes sizzling sound*

“Ok, question. Do you guys ever comment about me that way?”

“You crazy? Hell no.”

“Why not?”

“Simple. Coz you don’t have an ass.”

(=.=)"

Twas stated by one of my trusty guy friends- post SPM.

That was when I (finally) realized that I didn’t have an ass. Well, at least not one that entices guys. I had (quite honestly) a FLAT ass.

Why, oh WHY did I think that it was such a bad thing??

Sure, back then extra cloth sags where my butt cheeks are supposed to be. But at least I did not look like some horror ‘sarung nangka’ kid. (You know what I mean.. Those in jeans so tight you just can’t help but to wonder how the fuck are they going to manage peeling their jeans off later.)


And yeah, I fully realise that I’m in my shallow mode.
*Sigh*
But I just miss being.. well, not exactly skinny, I can never ever pull THAT off. But at least I could totally rock a size s without fearing that the whole world would see my jiggling tummy.
I miss that.

I have no idea whether I’m being paranoid or just plain vain, but ever since people have started commenting that I’ve gained weight, I really feel as if I had. And a lot of it at that!

Even the boyfriend’s buddies tell me I’m getting fucking fat. Which is beyond cruel as most of ‘em are walking sticks! And they don’t even try. Damn them.

To make matters worse, I’m slacking off. For the first time in 3 sems, I really feel that all the formalities of validating courses are redundant. Malas gila. Anyways, by the time I found out that we had to validate the damn thing, the due date was already up. Heh.

No point in crying over spilt milk right? So this sem, I’m planning to wing it.





Must at least try to keep fit.
(Well, starting tomorrow.. Since I just downed a mug of soup and a whole plate of Maggie noodles at 3-fuck me- am. )

T.T

0 Mystified People: