Wednesday, February 17, 2010

So cute, I wanna eat you up!

CNY was ho-hum. But twas good to see the whole family once again.
God, I haven't seen them in ages! (Que warm fuzzy feeling)

Was so preoccupied with the lil man...


He has gotten so big (and still managed to retain his yummy cuteness)! Unfortunately his body wasn't the only thing that has grown. The lil man has an attitude yo! I cant blame him though. When you're the play-thing of the family and is constantly fawned over 24/7, it's natural to develop an attitude. I guess it's just one of the down sides of being the only baby of the decade.

Thank god he's so bloody cute, or else he would've never gotten away with it!

Plus, the kid can pout! Even Victoria Beckham's is no match. He pouts at everything he doesn't like or when he doesn't get what he wants. (I wish I could still get away with something like that.) Heh.

That kid has the potential to be such a spoiled brat.

Thank god I'm not the one who will have to deal with the older, less cuter and definitely more annoying version of the kid. But I'm sure I'll still love him to bits (secretly- of course).






All this business of having a rugrat around the house is making me want a kid.
But then I'll most likely get bored of it and forget to feed it (or something like that)..
So I'd better not.


Am still collecting ang pows to save my dreams. Heh.

0 Mystified People: