Sunday, February 28, 2010

An ally recruited!

My plan to save my dreams through collecting ang pows was a success!
Am no longer dirt broke.
Hurrah!

The next mission of finding a shopping partner was also a success!
Who knew Maddy and I would hit it off?? Yay!
She was a great partner (but I shall NEVER go out with her if I'm on the borderline broke!)
Heh. I find myself spending WAY more when I'm with her.
On the bright side, I now have killer new threads! Whee~

More good news; I now have an ally to go against the all evil (at times) Meow!
The odds that I'll be bullied is mitigated. Yess~







I have 3 bloody tests next week.
But have spent the whole weekend clubbing and watching 9, Fantastic Mr Fox, The Rescuers and The Imaginarium of Dr Parnassus with a tub of ice cream. (I now feel like such a kid!)
I wish the boyfriend could've joined the movie fest :(

0 Mystified People: