Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I wanna stay in crystal too damnit!

People say that your brain has a certain number of neurons. And how many neurons stay functional depends on how well you take care of your brain.. I can now conclude that I have not been taking very good care of my brain, since I believe that most of my precious neurons are fried.

Exhibit 1;

I skipped debate practise because I thought that the trainers wanted to have extra training during the hols. To that, I say fuck it. I am NOT going to spend a free night debating. I only found out that it wasn’t a ‘terlebih rajin’ training session when one of my team mates reminded me that we had a tournament the next day. Yes people, THE NEXT DAY. I fucking FORGOT I had a debate tournament. *Bash head on wall*

Exhibit 2;

We butchered the whole tournament. Twas BAD. And I shall be the first in admitting that I sucked balls. This is essentially when I figured out that I might not have many functional neurons left. My brain simply refused to function. It was as empty as the Sahara desert. Hence, I have said some of the most bimbo-ish things that I have ever said in my entire life. Mission to retain my dignity throughout the tournament: failed!

Exhibit 3;

Am supposed to have a contracts test this Thursday. But I STILL can’t understand what the hell the 2nd lecturer is trying to teach us. Hence, if the test is about terms, I might be able to pull it off. But (god forbid) if it’s about illegality, I am screwed. Big time.

Exhibit 4;

I got caught by one of the college wardens. Am not supposed to have a car she said. Well, YOU try dragging your fat ass around fucking UiTM without one. Sheesh. But in a way, twas my bad. I should’ve laid lower (if there is such a thing). Will have to be more careful next time. And I think I’ve pretty much fucked up my chances to stay in this college next semester. Oh well, there’s still others out there.

If it were up to me I wouldn’t even stay here. It ain't THAT great anyway. Maybe if I’m really nice, I can get my parents to let me stay off campus.. Then I’ll have the chance to move in the boyfriend’s condo.. Tee-hee~




The stupid bust with the wardens has ruined my mood to study.
I got busted fetching my books from the car for god’s sake!
And for the record, I still think that most of the rules here are just plain idiotic.

0 Mystified People: