Monday, July 26, 2010

I love u guys, Really.

I made a boo-boo.
No.
I HUGE boo-boo.
I cant believe I fucking missed Meow's and Am's birthday bash!!!
I totally spaced out during today's moot practise (which was my fault- Stupid Intellectual property! I will never take up that subject!! Ever!!!) and therefore, by the end of the day, all I could think about was my nice comfy bed.
Only when I'm home and just about to get ready for bed did I see the pretty pictures of the bash all over FB.
(T.T)

SO freakin' cute! I want one..


I'm so sorry guys.. Especially the birthday girls; (from left; Am and Meow.)

Please do forgive me..
I really did want to tag along.
I wonder why nobody called me?
Ugh, no matter, twas totally my own fault :/
Sob..Sob..


Hope you guys had a bangin' time!
Lets have a get together again soon!
Peace!

Haha.








And as expected, moots did NOT last for only half a day.
And with only two weeks left from LawAsia, we've just managed to sort out the claimant's points.
So no movies for me any time soon.
And next week's weekend shall be booked for mooting too.
Sheesh.
I need to get a life.

0 Mystified People: