Monday, July 26, 2010

Issit 5 yet?

I'm blogging in UiTM's Pusat Kesihatan- while waiting for my number to be called.
Yup, I had time to freakin walk all the way to my car parked at the international building and walk all the way back here to finish up some of my work.
If I brought my Lappy with me from the start, I'd be finished with my statement of facts!
(=.=)"

I wonder what's taking them so long.
It's after 5, when I got here the place was bustling, now it's is almost deserted..

I cant believe I'm sick. AGAIN.
This is not good.
Mom thinks it's because of fatigue.
I hope not.
This is NOT the time for me to start getting weak.

I'm guessing the boyfriend is gonna get pissed at me- Again.
Anyways, who wants to tell their other half that they're sick?
It'll only worry him.
I know I'm just fine.
Sheesh.







Ugh, why is it sooo fucking slowww??
Opps! My number's up! (Finally!)
Maybe they could sense me dissing them?
Better not complain too much.
It's free medicine after all..

0 Mystified People: