Tuesday, July 27, 2010

STRESS!!!

NOTHING is going my way.
I'm swamped with work, stressed with my obvious lack of social life and definitely pissed with everything in the universe (including moi).


Heck, I don't even think it's karma anymore.
Even I don't deserve this kind of shit.
I'm now totally convinced that the universe hates my guts..

***
I was diagnosed with fatigue. (Well done captain obvious! Sheesh.)
I'm supposed to get some rest.
3 days off.
But how the hell am I supposed to do that with so many other things to do??
Am eating my meds though.. I hope that's enough.


***
Announcement to all my lovely mooters;
This will be my LAST time mooting while the semester is on.
I admit it, I'm a fucking wimp for not being able to balance this, but better a happy wimp then a bitter superwoman.
All things aside, I still adore you guys.
(Oh, and please help break the news to Sir. I need back up. Tee-hee.)


***


When the boyfriend told me to stop making him wait for me only to and up empty handed, I was wounded.

Yes, I do realise that I was the one who asked him out to lunch.
Can you even blame me?
I haven't spent quality time with him in ages!
I really did try to make it, but I couldn't.
I had work to do.
And I had to make some arrangements for OUR anniversary.
I thought I could attempt in making a grand gesture.
OBVIOUSLY that was a total flop.
*Sigh*

I'm sorry I made you wait.
(Including all the other times I put you aside for my work.)
It was my fault.
If only you knew how bad and frustrated I felt..

***
One of the reasons why I couldn't make it was because my lappy got sick. AGAIN.
And I just spent RM70 for anti-virus.
Now I'll have to pay another RM40 for repairs.
Fuck.

I am now officially broke.
Makan Maggi cup la minggu ni..









Things MUST turn up.
I've hit rock bottom.
I still cant believe I had a breakdown (In public! Gahh!!).
I predict that if I don't slow down within the next 2 weeks, I'll go crazy.
Heh.





0 Mystified People: