Thursday, July 29, 2010

One down

Yesterday was our first anniversary.
My very first anniversary.
As far as relationships go, this one is definitely a land mark case. (Heh.)

But now I truly understand why relationships don't last.
It's not because people in failed relationships are lesser beings, it's just the way we are.
We drift apart, find new goals or worse, get tired of each other.
It's a cycle.
I'm not ashamed of admitting that I go through it too (minus the getting tired of him part).

I guess it was my fault too.
I had this fairy tale image of our anniversary.
I didn't imagine it to be perfect.. But I did expect it to be a happy occasion.
The last thing I expected was a fight filled with underlying sarcasm and awkward pauses.
It came to a point where I felt a deeper sense of belonging to my moot mates.
All I wanted to do was go back to court and be with them though I know that I'll have to moot too.
And it breaks my heart.
What does that make me??
A boyfriendless and friendless person who can only relate herself with the people she works with.

I strive on work.
It's my very own safe zone.

Maybe our time is up.
It doesn't matter that I still want him in my life- when it comes down to it, I'll have to be fair to him too.

Nobody can have it all.
It's my turn to bite the bullet.









Am supposed to have dinner with him today.
I have no idea how it will end up.
But a girl can hope right?
Anyways, if all goes down the drain- there's always moot training.

0 Mystified People: