Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Monkey Attack

Looks like getting a kolej is gonna be harder than i thought..
Since the number of asasians and new part 1 BLS students are hitting their all time high, the rest of the students are chucked into the back-burner.
Great, THAT'S fair.
Sheesh.

Thank god for moots I guess..
It's amazing what a letter of recommendation can do.
Suddenly the admin staff works trice as hard to help you and a (normally) month worth of waiting was cut down into 2 days!
(Looks like there are perks to all the hard work after all. Tee-hee)

For the first time, I (finally!) get to stay in Kenanga.
Yay! That means I can wake up at 8 am and NOT be late for my 8.30 classes.
*Grins*

Plus, I can go to the library anytime I want.
And more importantly, I can actually get internet access from the comfort of my own room!

Ohh! And I DO NOT have a room mate!
I get the whole room all to myself.
Perfect.
Now I don't have to consider the comfort of another person when I wanna make a total mess :)

This. Is. Great!






Now if only I can make the "Kenanga's Haunted!" taunts from my friends to stop and find a way to ward off all the annoying-food-stealing monkeys playing around in the corridor, everything would truly be perfect~

0 Mystified People: