Saturday, July 24, 2010

Jinxed

I think I'm being punished.
EVERY TIME I get a break from mooting, I fall sick :/
The ONE day off from Maritime training, I had a fever.
The ONE day I flake from training, I barfed all over the bathroom floor.
(I'm guessing that's karma. So, no more flaking for me. Cis.)
And the one day I had the day off (with permission, I might add!) I had a bangin' headache.
Great.

Does this mean that I have to moot to keep myself from getting sick??
OH NO!!!
I'm gonna grad as a super geek.
I just know it! (T.T)

I desperately want to go out and just have fun, but I have SO much to do.
Research, assignments and scripts. All undone.
Oh, not to mention all my pending social obligations..
Sigh.
Kill me now.







Tomorrow's Sunday. And it's reserved for mooting.
Though it might be a lil naive, I'm hoping it'll only last half a day.
I wanna watch 'Inception' SO badly.
Oh wait.. That might also have to wait.
BEL presentation still not done.
Shit.

0 Mystified People: