Thursday, September 9, 2010

1 Day Left

Final day of puasa.
Yay!
I know I shouldn't be too happy that the holy month is over, but heck! I can eat when ever I want again!
I think that in itself deserves a huge YAY!

Just like Merdeka, I am not in my Raya mode.
Weird.
Everything is so dead.
Meh.

It doesn't matter anyway, this year's raya can't be any worse then last year's.
No visitors.
No yummy Raya food.
No duit Raya.

At least the 3 solid days without the Internet means that I can FINALLY get on with my mountain of assignments!

p/s: I cannot wait for the trip to Penang after Raya!
Woot!









Well have to clean up the old house :(
No beds in the old house :(
Hence, I'll have to sleep on the couch (if I call dibs on it fast enough and beat all my other male cousins to it..)
So much for 'ladies first'.
Am not looking forward to this :(

0 Mystified People: