Saturday, September 4, 2010

Merdeka 2010

Is it just me or is 'the spirit of merdeka' is slowly ebbing away?
One day before merdeka and I can't even see ONE Jalur Gemilang along the highways- let alone on buildings..
No gay songs on air.
No wonderful yet overly cheesy malay movies about our independence day.
This is no fun :/

But I did have great fun with the boyfriend instead.
Yup, it's official.
We're fucking crazy.
Thank god we didn't get busted. (tee-hee..)
Wonder what shenanigans we'll get into next year.. (o.O)"


p/s: Congrats to the interpart winners!
A special holla to the pre-law kiddies who put themselves out there and to my bestie-moe for bagging the title of best mooter.
I cant think of anyone better to take over *ahem* my spot.
Hahaha!
(Perasan yo!)








I'm supposed to start on my huge-ass-pile of overdue work.
Not to mention my (unexpected) moots next month.
*sigh*
As always, I'm on-line, doing everything BUT my work.
*Flying kick muka sendiri*

0 Mystified People: