Thursday, September 16, 2010

Raya Aidil 2010

The trip to Malacca was LONG.
The jam was horrible.
And since the car was filled up to the brim with all the stuff we 'absolutely needed' for our 4 day stay, the trip was not only long but it was also CRAMPED.



The view.
For a long LONG time.


Oh, and remember the last post?
The one about me cleaning up nasty things in the old house?
Well, I had to clean. (No doubt about that..)
And it was nasty.
I do not want to see another rat poo.
Ever. (Or at least till next year)
Meh.

This one is squished.
By who?
I'll never tell...



Really, the only other way to get over the gross-ness of it all was to laugh and have fun with it.

Yes, even taking down the curtains was gross.
We found so many cocoons.
Of what, I do not know..
*Shivers*



But I have to admit, the place looks pretty damned good when it's clean and rat poo free.
Yay!
Raya itself was just as I expected.
Still no visitors except for the loyal one or two families.
But at least twas time well spent with the family.


Oh! And did I mention that I FINALLY finished with my pesky Koko and Trusts assignments?
Double yay!
Only one more left (Admin!)..
Then I can spend the (real) holiday guilt free!






Oh, FYI; I climbed over a gate.
(Am not mentioning where and when. Nor why.)
And I did it in a baju kurung.
And in these heels;


And they say heels restrain your movements.. Ha!
Superwoman in heels indeed :)

0 Mystified People: