Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Post Eid 2010

To describe the trip in one word; AWESOME!

I had NO idea I missed him this much :/
And the time spent was definitely compensation for the long time apart. (Heh)

The trip was more of a makan trip than anything else..
We were munching all the way yo!
Or at least I was.. Seriously, the food there rocks!
I do not know if it’s just the ‘holiday’ mood kicking in or it really does taste THAT good.
You can decide for yourself;

Almond Milk.


Tastes like milky spiced tea.
And since I was too full (tapi mengada nak rasa jugak) this was as far as I got to finishing it.
Membazir! Heh.


From left: Garlic cheese naan set and butter chicken.

I know... All VERY fattening.
But hey, who knows when’s the next time I get to feast on their butter chicken!
Twas absolutely yummy!
Mmmm... writing about it makes me hungry. Cis.
At Kapitan
Credits to Dan for introducing the place.

If you’re ever in Penang and happen to visit Titi Kerawang waterfall (or anywhere near the place), drive a lil more down south and you’ll find the cutest home cooked asam laksa place;


Ain’t it just adorable?
And it’s at a real house.
The whole place was very homey..


The food was good too.
I’m not much of an asam laksa fan. (Normally I get fish bones in soup. Yeesh.)
But I actually enjoyed this! And the prawn popia-like appetisers were how I liked them; moist in the inside, crunchy on the outside.
*Mouth waters*
At home cooked assam laksa












It’s been awhile since we’ve last watched the sun set on the beach.
I forgot how magical it was.
I wouldn’t trade you for anyone else in the world :)


Oh, and we even managed to go on our very own nature expedition while waiting for the sun to set.
There were critters galore.
And they say you have to pay to see the fishies and all the other crawlies.. Bah!

0 Mystified People: