Saturday, September 25, 2010

Tipu!!!

Mummy: When was the last time you've checked your teeth?
Me: Awhile. (6 years to be exact. Heh.)
*Stern look*
Mummy: Better do something about it.

So...

Kawan: Tak sakit! Betul.. Scaling is just like brushing. Hard. Trust me.

I did trust her.
What an idiot I was.

Okay, It wasn't THAT painful..
I wasn't wailing at the top of my lungs or anything..
But there was definitely some tears.
If it hurts THAT much if my teeth was declared okie-dokie, then I do NOT want to find out what it feels like if something was actually wrong with my dear pearly whites.
*shivers*











Am going to Recycle Day (Pre-Love Bazaar) @ The Cosmod.
Yay! It has been awhile since my last bazaar :)
I miss it so~
Plus, it's high time I exchange some of my old stuff and clear up my closet!

0 Mystified People: