Thursday, October 8, 2009

The hand that wields the murder weapon

Keeping good things in my life isn't (and never will be) easy. Maybe I'm over blowing what's going on in my own life. Unaware that maybe- just maybe, others may face similar problems too.

Oh well, I know I'm one self centered brat.

But it's all good now.
Maybe my expiry theory is bullshit after all. Though I was totally convinced that he was gonna call it quits. Huh. It goes to show that just because you've been through almost a dozen fucking relationships with the same goddamn ending, it DOESN'T make you an expert on the subject.. Or maybe it does. But this time I swear I wont complain if he proves me wrong.

Because regardless of the fact that I may joke about looking forward to getting married to a host of different men after the expiry date, I really don't want to have love and lost so frequently.
There's only so much a girl can take before giving up.

Plus, I'm trying to sound less jaded and more accepting of life's "magic". Is it working??

0 Mystified People: