Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Lizard Roars

I'm in trouble.

Yes, I know, my dear friends did warn me of what I'm changing into. (Please stop the goddamn I-told-you-so treatment already!)

I'm mellow-er you say? (Btw, is that even a word??)

Needless to say, when I was given the comment, I went into deny, deny, DENY mode. Coz really! ME? Mellow?? Puh-leez~

So twas a smack in the face when I was given the evidence;

  1. My playlist has totally evolved. Gone was the days of kick ass rock n roll. I'm now listening to the likes of Snow petrol, Coldplay, Goo Goo Dolls and Lifehouse. Holy crap! And I didn't even realise that I've been putting them on loop!
  2. I (annoyingly) tend to blurt out sugar coated and shockingly optimistic crap -Trust me, twas unintentional!
  3. I'm now allowing myself to build castles in the sky. I dream of the future and actually expect it to be fine and dandy. Motherfucker! I'm going nuts!

At this rate, pretty soon I'll be prancing around in a fluffy pink tutu sprinkling fucking fairy dust.

I. NEED. PROFESSIONAL. HELP.


,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


I love having coffee with him in the morning.

It helps alot since he snores like he's trying to roar.

But I love you anyways~

0 Mystified People: