Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The road not taken together

Above anybody else, I came to you for comfort. When no parent nor boyfriend can possibly understand my plight, you'd ALWAYS be there. My life line. Keeping my head above the water. You were the only one who gave me rude awakenings, but minus the pain and humiliation. For all of the shit you've pulled me out of and all the hardships you've gone through to protect me, I shall be eternally grateful. You are one of the people in my life who's never exchangeable.
And it gives me comfort that I was that someone to you too.

It's funny how studying in different states had never weakened our bond but when we are so close to each other, we tend to fade away. No, we never fight. Ever. We still care for each other- or at least I still do. I guess we just.. drifted. Too damn busy with our own little lives. Had I been the one to let this happened? I honestly don't know..

How did it become THIS bad? To a point where I have to find out that something is so obviously hurting you through fucking facebook??? Since when was it not me who you ran to when in pain?
Maybe it was my fault. Come to think of it, you did give me a few S.O.S signals. Maybe I was just too bloody self centered to realize it. And for that and everything else, I'm sorry.

I can confidently say that not many people have what we have. And I'll be damned to let it go.

So come back anytime you want.

I shall be waiting with open arms.

0 Mystified People: