Monday, October 26, 2009

I promise I'll run away with you

It's 2 freakin' a.m.

Finals is in 2 days.

JPA is givin me shit. (Note to self, settle that ASAP!)

And I have a contracts assgnment due.

Hence, I'm supposed to be on my semester meltdown mode. It's the mode I'm in when the finals are near- panik + PMS tak tentu pasal je. (-.-)"

But fortunately for me, this year I have my very own 'refresh button'. All I have to do is ask and it'll do it's magic. And suffice to say that what it does to me is (Heh.) magical~

Again, we travelled to our 'tempat sejuk' (Hahaha). Twas an educational experience indeed as I discovered 3 very important tidbits for future references:

1) Never leave the planning to him. Oh, I still love you very much darlin', but you simply cannot be trusted to make plans that is.. Ermm.. actually PLANNED. Ironically, that's what I like about you. Anyway, this is why you have ME. So next time, give me the vague info and leave the planning to me kay? And don't worry, you are still welcomed to pay :)

2) There are some traits of the male species that cannot be changed- even with years of evolution. And this trait happens to be the I-do-not-ask-questions trait. Haihh.. So instead of asking what's going on, my much loved man charges ahead. Only to be trounced by a dead end. Tsk-tsk.. Not to worry darlin' I'm not bullying you, and it's definitely NOT just you. I'm referring to the majority male species. You just happen to strengthen my belief.

3) Now THIS refers to only you. I can bet that you will NEVER eat your veggies willingly. I can honestly imagine you being scolded together with your future kids by your future wife to eat your veggies! And please don't say that you'll change when you get married, my dad used the very same propaganda! Tak ubah-ubah puuun~





*Please note how he would painstakingly use the sundae spoon to scoop out all of his veggies and put it safely in the sundae cover so that the pesky veggies wouldn't disturb his dining experience.

**Still can't post a debut pic of him as he had once again refused my request. (Sigh~)

However, despite learning these new facts about you.

I would still run away with you simply because I love you. (Public declaration ni!) Hihihi...

0 Mystified People: