Monday, August 2, 2010

Under rock bottom

The worst weekend ever.
EVER!
*sigh*

It's funny how leaving behind your cell phone for ONE day can cause such pandemonium.
But in hindsight, it was my fault for not telling people where I was.
I think they really thought I was missing.

I'm sorry.
But I was just so focused on finishing all my overdue work that I couldn't even think straight when it comes to anything else.
I don't think I'm on the right track.
I know what I want, but I really think I've bitten on more than i can chew.
What I'm chasing after, I still cant get.
And what I have, I'm letting it slip through the cracks.

I am beyond frustrated.

***

On a related note, I'm more pissed with those who THINK that they know me.
They make remarks about me and what they think I'm going through.
Pfft.
When the fuck did I tell you any my problems??

Just because I see you everyday, it doesn't mean that you know me.
Just because I speak to you from time to time, it doesn't mean that I tell you everything.
Nor does it gives you the right to simply infer what my problems are.
Heck, I tell no one what I'm really going through.
So don't you dare make comments about something you have NO IDEA about.

There is always a line between niceties and over-baringness.
You've crossed the line. And I do not appreciate it.
I don't turn into a smart ass when it comes to your personal life, so stay the fuck out of mine, thankyouverymuch!










Need to minimize all my responsibilities.
And sort out what my priorities are..
Because I'm losing all I have and getting nothing in return.

0 Mystified People: