Friday, October 1, 2010

Update!

To those who missed Recycle day @ The Cosmod; Boo!
It was rocking! (despite the blah support)
Will post on what you've missed! ;(

Okay, if saving mother Earth isn't your thing, then maybe health awareness is.
So if you're in Shah Alam or just need something to do this Saturday, why not stop by this event!
Plus, there will be a bazaar for those searching for something unique!
Shopping + awareness = A day VERY well spent :)

p/s: It's a darn shame I cant donate my blood to those in need.
Do donate some blood if you can.
What's the point of being awesome if you cant help a man out right?



Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign
Venue: Dataran Mawar, Kolej Mawar, UiTM Shah Alam. (Main campus)
Date: 2nd Oct 2010 (Sat)
Time: 8.30 am- 5.00 pm


This month will bring wave after wave of bazaars!
And by the looks of it, there's MORE to come.
Yay!
The places to be this week:



I Love Bazaar
Venue: Subang Parade, 1st floor.
Date: 2nd & 3rd Oct 2010 (Sun & Sat)
Time: 11am-9pm


Kutu Market 2
Venue: 69 Bistro, Damansara Perdana
Date: 3rd Oct 2010 (Sun)
Time: 3pm till late!


Fashion Art Bazaar
Venue: The Circle, Publica, Solaris Dutamas, Jln Dutamas KL
Date: 3rd Oct 2010 (Sun)
Time: 11am-9pm










I'm definitely going to The cancer awareness campaign and I Love Bazaar.
But I'm hoping I can make it to Kutu Market 2 too..
I wanna go!
I am at the mercy of my land law assignment
(T.T)"

0 Mystified People: