Thursday, June 10, 2010

Adult-Breast Feeding?!

Not to be disrespectful but.. this is ridiculous!

Distributing women's breast milk to make their colleagues 'family'??
And there's even a debate about HOW the breast milk should be given??!
(O.o)"
I don't know which is a more appropriate response.. Should I laugh or cry?

Way back in Sekolah Agama, we did learn about this..
But strictly fallowing procedure, how is this ever going to work?

1. Aren't you supposed to be infants for this to take effect? I'm VERY sure the ladies' colleagues are NOT under 2.

2. FIVE fulfilling 'sessions'?! Do they have any idea how much breast milk THAT'S gonna take?? We're talking about filling up grown men here. I'm sure NO woman can manage that!

3. What about women who aren't lactating? Don't tell me that they'll ask the woman to get pregnant just for this to happen..

4. What's this nonsense about suckling the milk directly from the woman's breast?? In what way is that even 'brotherly'? The act will definitely bring fourth a lot of 'feelings' but NOTHING 'brotherly'. I can put my money on that!

I cant help but feel like this is just another platform for men to abuse women.
I know.. I SHOULD NOT feel this way.
Especially since it's somewhat connected to my religion.
But in my defence, nothing in my religion permits anything like this.
I fully believe that this strictly applies to INFANTS only.
Plus, what other motives would men have to go through this?
Like the bus driver in the article; Did he say that he wants to suckle the lady's breast to be her 'brother' or to sexually abuse her??
You decide.









Results will be out in a few hours.
OMG!
Kill me now.

0 Mystified People: