Wednesday, June 2, 2010

E Review

"Youth 10 was last week!"
*Sigh*
Yes, I know. But due to my very busy schedule *cough* moots *cough* I haven't the time nor the mood for a full fledged review.
Malas yo.
So since 1 picture = 1 000 words, I loaded a bunch of pics instead :)

I have to admit, aside from the horrendous parking fees (I had to pay RM 11 for parking alone! Damn!) and hectic push-shove atmosphere (There were SO many people!), the whole event was (still) fun.
Though I wont be driving to the event anymore (I actually got lost- AGAIN), I'll definitely be there next year!
(I'll most likely drag some poor soul to drive me around and carry my shopping bags and freebies~)
This shall be a heads up to the boyfriend.
Be ready darling~
Heh.

Went to the event with the bestie this year. (and as promised, next year too!)
-Picture courtesy of Heri, our personal assistant for the day (aka photographer and bag carrier)-


And yes, people are actually running around! (note girl in blue top)
Got so sore from all the pushing and shoving :s


We also got (a lil) overboard with cam whoring~
meh.
Yes, we were not afraid to make total fools out of ourselves..


Went all the way back home to Subang for dinner -as we couldn't possibly afford to eat at the event.
Super duper expensive!
Besides, after all that shopping, I can barely pay for the tolls to get home.
(=.=)"



Speaking of shopping, look what I found!
And at only RM 15 a pop!
Though I still thing it's kinda pricey.. But I absolutely LOVE the material!
The same type used for my (now all time fav) Oasis T-shirt!
Perfect for the abnormally HOT weather we're having~


And it fits perfectly!
Thank god.. I was worried that my huge tummy want fit in the baby tee. *Grins*

Also found this gorgeous jacket in the bargain bin.
Twas the LAST piece and the seller just wanted t get rid of it.
After working my bargaining magic, I finally got this piece for RM 5. (O.O)!



My Hp's camera is so low tech :(
It cant get the lighting right. Cis~
Here's a pic of the jacket in better lighting;




I LOVE this one!!!
One of my best steals to date!
Am so proud of myself! Heh.

I even managed to get a blazer for my trip to Sydney!
Again, it's the only piece left and though the buttons are somewhat faulty- no matter! Even I can fix that!- it fits me perfectly!
And it was selling at RM10!!! (Not original price stated by seller. HAHA)
(Now I just need to remember where the heck did I put my sewing kit..)



This cutie was tucked away deep in lots of other no-so-cute garments..
I have to admit, the whole rack was basically filled with tops that I will NEVER EVER wear, but I guess the digging paid off..
(Though I think that the seller put this cute dress on the wrong rack- but still! the sigh DID say RM5, so RM5 it is!)
Haha.. Poor seller though.. She was trying so hard to mark-up the price..



The accessories were very impressive this time around :)
Thank god I'm such a damned frugal-mugal girl..
If I weren't so mindful of the money I spend, I would've splurged SO much on all the pretty shiny things :P


I couldn't help myself!
For some odd reason, I'm REALLY into the elastic headband thingamajig.
I cant resist them! (and for only RM 8, I wont beat myself over it~)
Heh.

Another thing I couldn't resist- and (to be honest) did not need were these;


Since I've figured out HOW to actually use them, I totally fell in love with them!
These were the most natural looking ones I could get.
Am even tempted to use it on daily basis.
*smack hand on forehead*
That will NOT happen. Heh.
But I'm very sure I'll find an occasion to rock these lovely lashies!











Script for my moots are DONE!
The budget for our trip is APPROVED!
Am so fucking happy!!!

0 Mystified People: