Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Super Grow!

Sunday's mooting training was cut short.
Hence, no night session.
Though I'm not supposed to say this.. Oh, what the heck.. YAY!!!

Am free for the night!
What better way to spend it then actually going to the bazaar I missed yesterday? *Grins*

As always, finding a steal there was not hard.
In an hour, I managed to find, try and buy 4 dresses and 2 pairs of heels.
(Had to be quick, dinner with the parental unit later~)

All of the dresses were vintage. *LOVE!*
I wonder why vintage isn't as well received as other styles?
If it were, it would've been SO much easier for me to wear my frocks on campus :(
Oh well..

And I managed to find a booth which sells shoes in my size! Hurrah!
And the sisters manning the booths were so nice to boot!
Plus, these weren't worn pre-loved heels.
(I'd have a problem if they were worn.. Heh.)



I have always wanted a pair of bright yellow heels.
The fact that they're platforms helps boost the 'Wow' factor too.
(I find it less excruciating to walk in platforms then normal sky high heels..)
And in all honesty, these are quite comfortable!
I'll be OK as long as I don't have to run in them :s
And For only RM 45 (I KNOW delicious heels retail at around RM 60-200 in M'sia) I happily grabbed them!



These were too cute to pass up :)
Plus, it's an investment.
It's formal.
I can actually wear these to class, moots, court, etc.
And it's only RM45- and I also know that these retailed at around RM 110. (Please don't ask me how I know all the prices for these heels..)
Yes, I've managed to convince myself that I NEED this pair.. Meh.

Apparently, the owner LOVES sky high heels but her boyfriend forbade her form wearing them..
So I guess she just gets kicks from buying them.
Poor girl!









I always known that I'm fond of shoes.
But I think the more types of heels I can carry off, the more serious my NEED for shoes are.
O.O
I can't even pass a fucking shoe retailer without craning my neck to see if there's any cute ones on display!
Oh god, I hope that this craziness slows down when I get too old to rock candy coloured sky high heels. (At least there's less types of shoes I can go gaga over..)
Or maybe it'll be crazier since I'll most likely have more cash to spend on them..
Help me.

T.T

0 Mystified People: