Sunday, June 20, 2010

Si Malang

Sunday.
Or more importantly, the only day off from training since god knows how long..
And I'm spending it in bed with a bangin' headache.
Great.

Oh, and did I mention that I've lost my voice too?
Now, not only is it a pain for me to think about how to answer the panel's never ending questions, I'll also have to deal with painfully forcing my voice out. Sheesh.

I'm sick, tired, mopey, grumpy and definitely emotional.
Nothing seems to be going my way these past few weeks.
I know I've singed myself onto this 'joy ride' and I should not be bitter about it, but it's just so draining.
I'm getting nowhere with my training and my relationship's falling apart.
It's just too frustrating.

I just want to relax. Feel free. With nothing to bog me down.
I miss the days where the the only thing I have to worry about is to get to class on time.

I just need a good day off.









The boyfriend is coming for a visit tomorrow.
I hope that we manage to fix this 'fib' between us because I don't think I can handle the additional stress.

0 Mystified People: