Sunday, June 6, 2010

The spirit burns within!

I cant believe I overslept today!
(Arrived at training late- Again. Sheesh.)
I swear that I've set my alarm.
(The scary thing is I cant even remember hitting the off/snooze button. Yikes!)
(=.=)"

I'm almost afraid of going to the competition if this is how I function..
I can just Imagine Zharif or Daniel having to be the senior council just because I can't get my lazy ass up and running.
Oh no..

On a brighter note; my submissions are getting better!
(well, at least I THINK it's getting better.. Heh.)
It's all minor improvements.. But hey, that's better then nothing right?
(T.T)
Let's see how it goes tomorrow.. *Crosses fingers*



Oh, have a listen to this week's song-in-my-head! *Haha*
It gets really annoying when I find myself humming to this while I'm actually mooting!
(I hope Sir is NOT reading this!)



The Fray and Esthero rocks!









Because I woke up so late, I couldn't attend I love Bazaar :(
But twas my fault.
And when it came down to going shopping or mooting, (at the risk of sounding like a total nerd) I choose mooting.
Hands down.
There will be other shopping events, but this is the only chance I have to prove that I have what it takes to represent the uni for Jessup.. despite being the kiddie of the bunch...

0 Mystified People: