Monday, August 16, 2010

-

The month of Ramadan is not being kind to me.
One would've assume that no eating during the bulk of the day would slim you down right?
Ok.
Fine.
A lot of people gain during fasting month.
But they binge!
I don't.. (I think..) *sigh!*

I feel like a bulldozer.
And hanging out with the bestie and her (well endowed *wink2*) lil sister did NOT make me feel better.
Looking at all them pretty little things they put on.. *Geram!*

Oh well, what to do..
(But I still blame my big frame on genetics!)
Heh.







I wonder why-oh-WHY is my c-box being bombarded with ads??!
Is it a new marketing strategy or something?
But I have to admit, as annoying as it is, it's a brilliant plan to advertise your stuff without spending a single cent.
Oh, p/s: please stop spamming my c-box.
Much appreciated :)

0 Mystified People: