Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Meh

Dragging my broke ass around town ain't fun.
I cant go anywhere and it's a dammed good thing that the fasting month is coming soon..
Coz I tend to spend too much on food I cant even finish.
The dangers of shopping on a empty stomach indeed. (=.=)"
No money = No over-spending + no wasting food!
Heh.

But how I wish I had enough to splurge~
I already have my eyes on a few lovely pieces~ Tee-hee..


I do not care what others say.
One can never have too many shoes.
Plus, I need sandals.
Wearing closed-toed shoes 24/7 cant be good for my feet.


I want! *Drools*
I've never had a jumpsuit.
So I want one.
Just because. heh.

Pics via The Kooky Thing.




Oh, and I need a new wallet.
Hmm.. maybe I should add that to the must buy list too.
*sigh* If only~

p/s: Saya nak puasa penuh macam dulu!!!
(Malas nak ganti puasa lagi yo!)

0 Mystified People: